Adelaide, South Australia, 2018-May-29 — /EPR Education News/ — Chess is a universal activity that many individuals of all ages love to play. Not only does it stimulate the brain cells, but it also helps improve necessary skills. This is why many parents let their children learn to play chess at an early age. However, it is not as easy as it sounds because chess entails techniques and strategies learned through the basics. Chess School SA provides chess coaching services to children in Adelaide, SA.
Chess School SA is a chess coaching service that also provides useful tips on how to improve playing chess. Their TOP 10 TIPS FOR CHESS IMPROVEMENT post explains in detail what to do and what not to do when trying to improve in chess.
TOP 10 TIPS FOR CHESS IMPROVEMENT
- Play often and play against opponents who are good enough to beat you at least half of the time. Free Chess training is available here: https://chessschool.com.au/freetraining1/
- Review the games of great players. When reviewing a game, pause for a little while and try to guess what the Grandmaster played.
- Read chess books. Find a book on the specific opening that you wish to play. We recommend: FROM CHESS NOVICE TO ADVANCED PLAYER IN 7 DAYS and THE KING HUNT.
- Study endings. Free endgame training: https://chessschool.com.au/chesstraining32.
- Work on tactics. One can use a chess book with tactics or one can do it online.
- After every game ask your opponent if he would like to go over the game with you. Try to determine critical moments and specific moves where the loser went wrong.
- Attend local chess tournaments.
- A chess coach will save one time in achieving their goal of rapid improvement. For private chess coaching visit this site: https://chessschool.com.au/privatelessons/
- Watch free online lectures on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MatoJelic
- Play, play, play.